1986 STAR MIchael Jordan?????? HELP!?

Hey guys,
    I have had this 1986 Chicago Bulls Star Team Bag in my collection for a while with no idea what the real value of this is... The 1986 Star cards have a red border... all of these cards have a white border... please let me know if you can lend any insight on the cards ... much appreciated!

2. SCC - Feb 2018

You're right the 1986 Star Co. Bulls cards have a red border. Can you scan in the back of that bagged set? Like who else is in the set & what are the card #s?
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

card is #11 on back and is orlando woolridge... here is the scan of the back...

Wow. I could not find any info on this at all. I'll tell you what I know.

- The set is #'ed 1-11 & there are no stats on the back. So it is NOT from the regular set. This would lead me to believe it is a stadium give-away set.
    - No mention of it on beckett or anywhere. I do know that a lot of Star Co fakes were printed up about 5-10 years ago, including "wrong color" MJ cards. This would lead me to believe this might be a fake.

So I'm still not sure. I'm going to PM you the contact info for the hobby expert on Star Co. cards. He will know for sure.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content