1986 STAR MIchael Jordan?????? HELP!?

Hey guys,
    I have had this 1986 Chicago Bulls Star Team Bag in my collection for a while with no idea what the real value of this is... The 1986 Star cards have a red border... all of these cards have a white border... please let me know if you can lend any insight on the cards ... much appreciated!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

You're right the 1986 Star Co. Bulls cards have a red border. Can you scan in the back of that bagged set? Like who else is in the set & what are the card #s?
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

card is #11 on back and is orlando woolridge... here is the scan of the back...

Wow. I could not find any info on this at all. I'll tell you what I know.

- The set is #'ed 1-11 & there are no stats on the back. So it is NOT from the regular set. This would lead me to believe it is a stadium give-away set.
    - No mention of it on beckett or anywhere. I do know that a lot of Star Co fakes were printed up about 5-10 years ago, including "wrong color" MJ cards. This would lead me to believe this might be a fake.

So I'm still not sure. I'm going to PM you the contact info for the hobby expert on Star Co. cards. He will know for sure.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content