Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (25)
    Country
    See rodsfoods's Items on eBay

For Sale: Most Of My 07/08 Bobby Ryan RCs

Hey everyone

As a few of you know I wrecked my knee and wont be working for a month or 2. I need some coin to pay off my debt. Right now I will be posting over half of my Bobby Ryan RCs from my master set which I almost completed. I had 61/65 RCs and RC parallels plus 1 of each Cup plate. I also owned the Hot Prospects Shield and BAP 1/1. This is not a fire sale and Im pretty set on my prices. I may entertain some offers but I aint losing money on any of these cards as I have poured thousands of dollars into this collection. Most prices will be close to what they have sold on eBay recently. All prices in US funds. Shipping will be free. I will include free insurance/tracking for any cards that are sold at $100 and up in North America. If you want tracking/insurance for a card under $100 then you have to pay the expense. Insurance/tracking for overseas has to be paid by the buyer. PM is the best way to contact me but I will keep tabs on this thread. Paypal is the best way of payment but will take money orders. Here is the link to all the cards. Prices are on the cards title.

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/g...%20For%20Sale/

Thanks for the look and let the buying war begin!

Matthew

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (25)
    Country

Sold a bunch already! Lets sell some more!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (25)
    Country

Up for the night crowd

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (25)
    Country

Last night for SCF members to get them here as I think they will be going swimming. Will consider serious offers.