2009 Topps Magic Football Hobby Box 2 (Presell)

Disclaimer: This is a presell. Expected release date is 6/17/09.

Product Description

24 packs per box
    8 cards* per pack

*Each pack contains 7 Topps Magic Football cards Plus 1 Mini Parallel card!

With the wave of a wand, Topps pays tribute to its first nationally distributed football set - Topps Magic Football!
    Save 'em - Trade 'em!

WITH DEFT SLEIGHT-OF HAND, TOPPS PRESENTS 250 AUTOGRAPH SUBJECTS - THE MOST EVER AT A RATE OF 3 PER BOX! AND LIKE A MASTER ILLUSIONIST, EVERY PLAYER IS PICTURED IN HIS COLLEGE UNIFORM!

Called "Magic" because each card had a rub-off portion on the back that revealed an answer to a trivia question, these cards featured all the college stars of 1951, and marked Topps debut into the football category!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
    - THREE AUTOGRAPHS PER HOBBY BOX!
    - TOPPS PRESENTS 250 AUTOGRAPH SUBJECTS - THE MOST EVER AT A RATE OF 3 PER BOX!
    - EVERY PLAYER IN THE BASE SET - 250 IN ALL - IS REPRESENTED WITH AN AUTOGRAPH PARALLEL VERSION!
    - 1 PER PACK MINI PARALLELS - ALSO AVAILABLE IN A BLACK BORDER VERSION!
    - ALSO LOOK FOR BUYBACK MAGIC CARDS - ORIGINAL MAGIC CARDS FROM 1951!
    - 11 INSERTS PER BOX!

BASE MAGIC CARDS - 250 SUBJECTS - 8 PER PACK!
    Abracadabra! 200 Veterans, Rookies and Retired Legends and 50 short printed subjects in their college uniforms on 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" 20 pt. card stock.

AUTOGRAPHED MAGIC CARDS - 3 PER BOX!
    - Base Magic Cards - Hocus pocus! Every player in the base set - 250 in all - is represented with an autograph parallel version!
    - Alumni Dual - 30 players who went to the same college are paired up with their autographs on 15 cards. #'d to 25.
    - Alumni Triple - Three time's the charm! 10 cards featuring 3 college alumni and 3 autographs. #'d to 25.
    - '48 Magic - 10 high profile players including Jim Brown, Dan Marino, Adrian Peterson, and Terry Bradshaw with the signatures on the 1948 E-Magic design. #'d to 10.

MINI PARALLEL MAGIC CARDS - 250 SUBJECTS - 1 PER PACK!
    Presto-chango! The entire base set is paralleled in a Magic original sized (2-1/16 x 2-15/16) insert. Available in a Black Border version.

BUYBACK MAGIC CARDS
    Shazam! Topps takes a ride on the time machine and brings back original Magic cards from 1951!

INSERT MAGIC CARDS - 11 PER BOX!
    - All-Americans - 25 current players who were named to All-American squads during their college years.
    - Alumni - 2 stars from the same college on one card!
    - Magic Thrills - 20 big Bowl moments!
    - '48 Magic - The '48 Magic design featuring 15 NFL current and past stars, and 15 historic moments and personalities from 1948.

MAGIC BOX LOADER - 1 PER BOX!
    Voila! Collectors will learn all the interesting little-known details of Topps 1951 Magic Set with this informative insert page!

Price - $4 per pack
    Normal shipping rates
    Limit 6 per member

1. 97S281_27 PAID
    2. Tiff PAID
    3. cowboysonly
    4. Tiff PAID
    5. Tiff PAID
    6. Tiff PAID
    7. 97S281_27 PAID
    8. cowboysonly
    9. cowboysonly
    10. jimdandy
    11. Tiff PAID
    12. Tiff PAID
    13. jimdandy
    14. 97S281_27 PAID
    15. jimdandy
    16. cowboysonly
    17. 97S281_27 PAID
    18. cowboysonly
    19. jimdandy
    20. 97S281_27 PAID
    21. cowboysonly
    22. jimdandy
    23. jimdandy
    24. 97S281_27 PAID
    Last edited by Enigma; 06-13-2009 at 12:15 AM.

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I will take 3, 8, 9, 16, 18, 21

Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content

I'll take 1, 7, 14, 17, 20, & 24 from this box
    Hidden Content

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Brandin Cooks, Jeremy Hill, Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Alfred Blue Other PC Guys: Current/Former Saints and Current/Former LSU Tigers
    *** Need Red (not numbered) & Blue (#'d /500) 2007 Playoffs NFL Playoff Preview Bonus Joseph Addai Jersey card for my set. They look like this --> Hidden Content

Hi, I will take the last 6 packs. Pm me the total and your paypal address and i'll get the payment sent. thanks.

I am interested if any packs become open, thanks!

Heather

Topps Magic shipped today and should be here on Friday...

I pulled Courtney Taylor auto and 3 SPs as well as Stafford and Sanchez RCs
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content