Time for a roster check at Press Pass

All right, I'm being selfish here, but Press Pass seems to be doing a great job on the cards this year, but a poor job on thier race used rosters. I was just looking at the Battle Armor roster on PP.com and again, NO NEWMANS!?!?!

The last time I checked, he was 8th in points and a pretty decent guy on and off the track. What's the problem here?

Hey, at least they have from 30th in points back covered pretty well. Let's let Logano, Speed, Regan, etc. earn their way into my card collection.

On the other hand, I guess there's a lot more wrecked sheetmetal on the secondary market from those guys.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    What about Kurt Busch? Does being third in the points and have a win on the year not mean that he should get some coverage? Not to mention he is a former champ.

I'd say Newman's not in there because aside from the Daytona win, his last few years have been pretty mediocre. Ragan just missed the chase last year and Logano(will win at least a race this year) and Speed(will be good, just give him a couple years) are the rookies, and the rookies are always hyped up in the sets.

I agree on Kurt Busch. His attitude took a 180 degree turn after Spencer knocked him one a few years back..lol. Plus, it's always great to think of pulling a 1/2 signature series card.

As far as Ragan, it was a fluke. Speed has some character but the statistics show that his racing past is going to negatively influence is NASCAR future. The openwheel to closed transition just doesn't seem to be working out for most of these guys.

Logano is a good kid and I hope he does well. If the seemingly impossible task of winning a race this season actually happens, I hope it's a race that's going to net me a free autograph card from the Winning Streak contest!!

Good luck to all of your drivers, whom ever they may be. Just start showing me the love with the NEWMAN CARDS AGAIN!!!

remember guys it isn't always the most popular, sometimes the sponsors don't agree to use their image or likeness, sometimes the driver doesn't agree with the concept, sometimes press pass just can't get pieces from the teams in time.

****, i'm not happy either. reed has had metal cards since 2005 and none this year either. it may be petty, it may be reed, it may be they just couldn't get any.