Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Blow Out Cards and Sports Card Forum Reach an Advertising and Marketing Agreement

BlowOutCards.com, the leading seller of sports card and entertainment boxes on the internet and SportsCardForum.com, the world’s largest and most active Sports Card Community have joined forces for a one year advertisement and promotional deal. The financial terms of the deal are not disclosed. The deal includes special weekly promotions and marketing agreements coordinated between the two companies.

BlowOutCards.com will offer the more than 24,000 active SportsCardForum.com members special weekly promotions that will include major discounts on boxes and Cases of cards. Every Thursday BlowOutCards.com will offer discounts on various items that will last until the following Sunday night or while supplies last. The first promotion will be offered to SportsCardForum.com VIP members.

“SportsCardForum.com is home to some of the most passionate card collectors in the world,” said Chris Park, co-owner of BlowOutCards.com. “After spending some time with the site staff and experiencing the community for myself, I knew we had to develop a relationship with the collectors of this community.”

“This is a tremendous win for our members,” said Michael Silvia, the owner of SportsCardForum.com, the most active and safest sports card community in the world. “We are excited to work with BlowOutCards.com over the next year to offer SportsCardForum.com members discounts on some of the best product in the sports card hobby. SportsCardForum.com is always looking for ways to bring great value to our members and we hit a home run with BlowOutCards.com.”

Our first promotion is for a 2006 National Treasures Football and can be see here!

About BlowOutCards.com

BlowOutCards.com (http://www.blowoutcards.com) is a leading retailer of Sports Cards and is dedicated to providing collectors with the most competitive prices and best service on the web.

About SportsCardForum.com

SportsCardForum.com (https://www.sportscardforum.com) is the world’s largest, most active and safest sports card community in the world with over 44,000 collectors having registered to date. Members buy, sell and trade sports card through dozens of SportsCardForum.com’s unique features. SportsCardForum.com gets over 65,000 unique visitors each month and the members have made over 5 million discussion posts.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 05-22-2009 at 01:14 PM.

This is Awesome!

Mike,

This is awesome news. I have bought stuff through their site, and it is super to have them on board. This is great for the traders and hopefully will be great for blowoutcards as well. Really love this place! More than I ever thought I could experience in card collecting.

And Mike, thanks to you and the staff for all they do!

-Woody
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Mike is the man!!

Cant wait to get more info on discounts, especially for VIPs :)
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Amazing News Mike, i can't wait to see the promotions. I'll probably get some older boses now.

Just a note, our first special will be announced at 3 PM EST today and will be for VIP Members only. You are going to be SHOCKED at the special you guys are getting. :)

Mike sounds yummmmmmmmmmmy can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    Amazing News Mike, i can't wait to see the promotions. I'll probably get some older boses now.
    watch those guys they are a little wierd

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilvia View Post
    Just a note, our first special will be announced at 3 PM EST today and will be for VIP Members only. You are going to be SHOCKED at the special you guys are getting. :)
    Wewt!

I get off of work at 3PM...don't make me wait!

Wooo this is awesome! I'm on the verge of getting a new teaching job with a hefty raise and I could use some boxes! 2005 Reflections baseball here I come!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast