ryan zimmerman/miguell cabrera dual logo patch /35 FS!! 14.99!

please help me out. its not a bad price for a dual logo pTCH OF 2 of the best 3rd basmen in the MLB. and its betterr than goin to a card shop nd payin 15 bucks for a couple gu's. lmk the price is dlvd

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

hey i just posted a thread of all my cards with prices. im looking to get offers on the triple patch.

Quote Originally Posted by shapingle View Post
    hey i just posted a thread of all my cards with prices. im looking to get offers on the triple patch.
    $30 for both cards?

nahh need more than 15 dollars for that triple patch

ill buy it....$15 DLVD right? Post it up....card is mine

Quote Originally Posted by greengrizzle View Post
    ill buy it....$15 DLVD right? Post it up....card is mine
    thats right sir, ill post now

Trade has been Confermed and money has been sent.....Please let me know you got everything! thank you so much....please let this be testement to anyone that has a zimmerman that is a decent rare zimmerman, and they bring it to me i will buy.....PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BRING THEM TO ME, lol....

ALSO $50.00 REWARD ON THE 2008 UPPER DECK SERIES 2 RYAN ZIMMERMAN PRINTING PLATE BLACK #1015