Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Very rare old Montreal Canadiens pictures from 50's (Nice stuff!!)

I got these old Montreal Canadiens pictures (8,5x11) from an uncle after he cleaned up the house of a grandmother. He tried to find the value of them and it seems that it has a good value. There's three team pictures of the Canadiens with the Stanley Cup and the other individual trophies, the year are 1957-58, 1958-59 and 1960-61. The fourth pics is my favorite one, it's a professional black & white picture taken by a photograph of Maurice "Rocket" Richard, the year is unknown, there's just the name of the studio stamped on the back. The shape is good, there's pin holes on three of them, the best one is the 1958-59 because of the colours and no pin holes. Take a look at the pictures and tell how much you think it's worth or how much you would pay to get them, it'll help me to get a better idea of the value. So, give me a price for each one please and IT'S NOT FOR SALE!!!

Thanks for looking,
    Michael

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Nice! My dad has got some old team photos of the Habs and the Nordiques but nowhere near as old as those. Very nice PC pieces

Those were the days...

Beautiful stuff!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Very nice photo's. I like the Richard as well
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

It hab's and it old how can ya go wrong. Sweet.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Yeah i think there's not a lot of them in circulation. I would really appreciate if somebody could give me an approximate value, because i don't have any idea.

The Maurice Richard one, i don't think you'll find it on Ebay. Because it's not hockey card it's not valuable as much as an hockey card of the same year. It's even cool to own it in a collection. An autograph on the Richard picture an it should have an incredible value. Thanks anyway, i didn't do my research at the right place on Ebay. I think i'll send the 1958-59 one to Beckett Grading service, it has a great condition an colour.
    Last edited by icon666; 05-23-2009 at 07:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast