Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

one step closer. PC set PU

Hey guys I think a few of you may remember the set Im trying to complete. Its the 2006 leaf limited hardwear set.. Theres 20 cards and I just picked up #19 out of 20.. Unfortunetly I still have yet to see the last card I need anywhere(ebay beckett etc) There are only 24 of the carson palmer which is the last one I need after getting this beauty in today.
    If anyone wants to see the other 18 they are in my bucket up PC
    Thanks for the look.
    Olly

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

i`ve seen the palmer in someones bucket on here i belive

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont tease me like that.. haha. It is possible. Ive only seen like 2 of these cards in other peoples buckets but had them both.. I dont look as much as I use too though.. I have the automatic alerts from ebay for like 4 different possibilities all for the Carson..
    Thanks for the heads up and hopefully someone has one.
    olly

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

i`m 100% possative i saw it he`s a carson collector but doesn`t have a whole lot of stuff some patches 1 auto but he has that card but it doesn`t help becouse i don`t know his boardname

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sonicshadows's Items on eBay

I knew you were after that! Congrats on the pickup bro and good like finding the carson Palmer!