Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss WOW

I miss WOW

I know, I am a huge dork for play world of warcraft. I used to play it all the time. I lost my job though and can't afford it. I haven't played since january. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Hopefully you all don't hate me for playing that game. Hopefully some of you play it too!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    this is the fail thread. of. all. time.
    How are you going to say that when we all sit around and trade/barter/sell/buy pieces of cardboard with grown men on the front and a bunch of numbers and facts on the back

Quote Originally Posted by tutall View Post
    How are you going to say that when we all sit around and trade/barter/sell/buy pieces of cardboard with grown men on the front and a bunch of numbers and facts on the back
    Dont forget the thumbnail-sized piece of cloth embedded in the card that the player may or may not have touched for a few seconds at some point!

Quote Originally Posted by jwmaryvillecrg View Post
    I know, I am a huge dork for play world of warcraft. I used to play it all the time. I lost my job though and can't afford it. I haven't played since january. I just wanted to get that off my chest. Hopefully you all don't hate me for playing that game. Hopefully some of you play it too!!!
    That's a bummer man, sorry! I've never played WOW...or any online multiplayer game for that matter...but I would compare you not being able to play WOW to me not being able to kill time and trade cards on SCF. It would be extremely tough...yes, I actually like you people that much! Ok, just some of you people...actually I just get really bored without SCF

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    this is the fail thread. of. all. time.
    I've played WoW and it was hobby for me. Its fun and passes the time. There are probably more WoW players than sports card collectors too. The only fail I see in this thread is your comment...which can be considered as thread hijacking.

jwmaryvillecrg-you don't have to be a nerd or dork to play WoW. I know ex-jocks that play this game and I've met people who I never guessed would have touched this game.

haha i just really don't like WoW. I stick to NHL 09 and a game called Counter Strike: Source.

Quote Originally Posted by tutall View Post
    I still think that trumps over someone making their own custom ogre warrior warlock and pretending they can kick serious butt

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    I still think that trumps over someone making their own custom ogre warrior warlock and pretending they can kick serious butt
    i officially dont know what any of that means lol

I played WoW a little bit and I am glad that I quit. It takes up wayyyy too much time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast