Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT melo,pierce,j.o'neal patches

Hey guys, got the following for trade and all #/25 and unpriced due to scarcity. I'm looking for jordan, shaq and kobe for the most part but will look at buckets and lists to see if anything catches my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac07 View Post
    CMB I am the J. Oneal collector here!! LOL
    Didn't really see anything I could use, thanks anyway.

hello, what do you have in CARMELO ANTHONY ??

the scan/photo is not good, so what is the name and the BV of this card ?

i have good things for you (i hope), see my tradelist in my signatur

Jermaniac07 - It is numbered 13/25, and yes, I would be open to selling it you can pm me an offer if you'd like.
    BABAS1er - It is from the 04-05 Skybox L.E. L.E.gends of the Draft set and is unpriced due to scarcity.

pcmb for the melo and pierce

Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan23 View Post
    BABAS1er - It is from the 04-05 Skybox L.E. L.E.gends of the Draft set and is unpriced due to scarcity.

are you sure, which one is it ?? =

2004-05 SkyBox LE Legends of the Draft Jerseys #CA Carmelo Anthony Print Run 50 $15.00

2004-05 SkyBox LE Legends of the Draft Jerseys Year #CA Carmelo Anthony/ 103 Print Run 103 N/A

2004-05 SkyBox LE Legends of the Draft Patches #CA Carmelo Anthony Print Run 25 N/A

BABAS1er- I'm positive lol, if you scroll up you will see that I mention that it is numbered out of 25 in my first post.
    clyde - only thing I saw that I might be interested in was the vc auto, I'm gonna see what else is out there but will keep you in mind thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast