Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone Thinking Ahead To Pitt. Vs. Det??

I know it is still a bit early,but who is secretly thinking ahead to a Pens-Red Wings Final??...With NO disrespect to the Canes or the Hawks,I find myself already looking forward to a Pitt-Det final....Carolina and Chicago are both great teams and its no fluke they are in the final 4,but I just cant see either one of them coming from a 2-0 hole to advance....Actually I didnt give them much of a chance from the beginning of these series....Comments??

Hard to disagree with your sentiment. I give the Hawks and Canes all the credit in the world, but I also believe that Detroit and Pittsburgh will emerge victorious to set up the first rematch in the Cup Finals since 83-84. The games will all be close and hard-fought, but the Wings and Pens just have their mojo going right now.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

going to be a boring one who wants to see the same series again...

The team out of the final 4 that I LEAST want to see in the Finals? Detroit. Yuck - what a boring team....

Pittsburgh Vs. Chicago or Carolina Vs. Chicago would be 10 times better than any team playing the Red Wings!>!>

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Quote Originally Posted by Cerialthriller View Post
    I do - and I think the outcome might just be different this year. But we're putting the cart before the horse.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think a rematch would be great actually...and even though i hate the Wings, they are far from a boring team in my opinion...If the rematch does happen, it will be a very exciting final

Quote Originally Posted by Cerialthriller View Post

Actually I think this year the Pens will light Det up like the 4th of July....

i dunno, i hate watching the same teams go for cup all the time. It would be great to see the hawks make it they havent been in over a decade. I would have liked to see boston go or really anyone is better then the teams that were just there a year ago..

I really don't enjoy watching the same teams in the Cup years in a row. I want to see some variety and some new winners.

Chicago is good at home, so for them to have a chance, they need to take the next two at home, and hopefully carry that momentum back to Detroit to steal one.

Don't count any team out yet, you never know what could happen
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    The team out of the final 4 that I LEAST want to see in the Finals? Detroit. Yuck - what a boring team....

Pittsburgh Vs. Chicago or Carolina Vs. Chicago would be 10 times better than any team playing the Red Wings!>!>

Scobes
    I hardly call this boring... You want boring...listen to some NHL analyst blab about Cindy Crybaby 24/7

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast