R.I.P. Samuwry7- (1981-2007 Heroes and Prospects)

Terminator is about to start, but I'll try to squeeze this off. Bought some 07 H&P:

Francois bouchard patch/jersey
    Auto, forget who.

Worst part- my computer is virus infected, and unusable. So I didn't know that $65 was way too much for this box till it was too late. Never buying from that shop again.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Sorry to hear about your computer :(
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

No sharks, I don't think it was. It's ok though- if you don't get played for a chump every now and then how're you supposed to stay sharp

man thats brutal. what shop did you go to? you're in socal right? theres a few shops up here in the bay but only one that has a good selection of hockey and their prices are moderate.

Upper Deck Shop???
    Make sure you have protection next time....
    Last edited by CSSports; 05-23-2009 at 04:44 PM.

It's a store right across from knotts berry farm

Been there only once - didnt get a good vibe...left after 5 minutes of browsing....