Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Name is Earl and some other shows get the axe!

My Name is Earl, ER, Prison Break and a few other shows will not be renewed!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Didn't watch any of them anyway.

Prison Break was expected. Earl is a shocker. Other networks may look at picking up Earl.

I'm glad Chuck got renewed!

King of the Hill!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I guess after 13 seasons it has to be expected, but I was hoping it would never die. I love Family Guy, I love Southpark, I love Aqua Teen, I love Sealab 2021....but King of the Hill is my favorite animated show of all time and in my top 5 of all shows! And it kills me that it's now one of my 2 year old daughter's favorite shows too...every night at 10 that's what we watch as she goes to sleep *tear* *sniff sniff*

I love Earl, great show, but it was going downhill...most shows do after the first couple of seasons. It is a classic to me, though.

The only other one I even remotely enjoyed was Hole in the Wall...that was funny on occasion...you know, when my brain had already shut down for the night.

NO!!!!!!...not Earl!

Randy was my favorite character!

Harper's Island :(

Man that was a great 5 episode but no one really watched it.

Only one I watched from that list was Boston Legal, but that show ending is old news.

kath and kim?

Cmon who doesnt love those cheesy outfits from the 70s

One show that got the boot that I loved watching is The Game. That show was pretty funny. Kinda got a little like a soap oprah this last season, but I still liked the show.

Ive heard rumors that another station is trying to pick it up though. Hope it comes back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast