Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    WTTF: Dijon Thompson & Ryan Hollins Auto

    i am lookin for a dijon thompson and ryan hollins auto...the auto must be #'ed and must say in the bak..congratulations you have just recieve an authentic autograph......srry for being picky thanks!

    http://s533.photobucket.com/albums/e...veforthemoney/

  2. #2
    Ive got 2 Dijion RC autos...
    -Upper Deck Rookie Debut Ink
    -SP Authentic RC Auto /1299...lmk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20 View Post
    Ive got 2 Dijion RC autos...
    -Upper Deck Rookie Debut Ink
    -SP Authentic RC Auto /1299...lmk
    cmb for the rc auto /1299 thanks!

  4. #4
    I have these cards twotimes:
    2006-07 Finest Rookie Autographs Refractors #55 Ryan Hollins (bobcats)
    2006-07 UD Reserve Signatures RH Ryan Hollins (bobcats)

  5. #5
    i have a ryan hollins 07-08 artifacts autofacts
    it's not numbered, but i'd only be asking for your luol deng gu for it......post the trade if it's cool with you.....thanks

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina View Post
    I have these cards twotimes:
    2006-07 Finest Rookie Autographs Refractors #55 Ryan Hollins (bobcats)
    2006-07 UD Reserve Signatures RH Ryan Hollins (bobcats)
    are any of them #'ed

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy61587 View Post
    i have a ryan hollins 07-08 artifacts autofacts
    it's not numbered, but i'd only be asking for your luol deng gu for it......post the trade if it's cool with you.....thanks
    srry dont need it but i can do the b.roy gu for the deng lmk thanks!

  8. #8
    I have a Ryan Hollins Bowman Sterling Gold Auto #d card FT.

    I need your 08-09 Bowman Blue of Samuel Dalembert and the Topps Chrome jersey #d to 400

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20 View Post
    Ive got 2 Dijion RC autos...
    -Upper Deck Rookie Debut Ink
    -SP Authentic RC Auto /1299...lmk
    Im interested in the Quincy Douby rc/patch/auto...lmk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by liveforthemoney View Post
    are any of them #'ed

    Sorry, no!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •