Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations Windsor Spitfires - Memorial Cup Champions

I was absolutely stunned by that first period. 3 shots, 3 goals. That was it right there. Poor Mark Guggenberger - he'd played so well all throughout the playoffs, and to have that happen to him in the biggest game of his career just goes to show that bad things happen to good people. My boys just couldn't recover from that, as the Spits threw a blanket on the rest of this one and are now enjoying their first ever Memorial Cup.

Hats off to them and to the tournament MVP, this guy:

NFT.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    The cool thing is they came back from being down 2 to Zip correct?

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

In the tournament, yeah. They lost their first two games - Kelowna had a chance to put the nail in the coffin in the final round robin but never seemed to really go for the jugular...and it came back to haunt them in the end.

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    In the tournament, yeah. They lost their first two games - Kelowna had a chance to put the nail in the coffin in the final round robin but never seemed to really go for the jugular...and it came back to haunt them in the end.
    Thanks, that what I was thinking but was not 100 percent sure.

DOn
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Man, I wish I could watch the juniors.
    It sounds like a lot of excitement to watch.

i love that taylor hall. may need to pick one up for myself as i see him as better than tavares and stamkos (but not duchene)

Grab 'em while they're still cheap - I got mine in my H&P Superbox and I've been holding it as a PC item ever since.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Grab 'em while they're still cheap - I got mine in my H&P Superbox and I've been holding it as a PC item ever since.
    ugh. ive been trying to get a duchene H&P auto while it still books 8 but i cant

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    ugh. ive been trying to get a duchene H&P auto while it still books 8 but i cant
    There are definitely deals to be had on the H&P before the draft. After it, forget it. Thats why I held on to the Jared Cowen I pulled

oh man rich you forgot to congratulate Andrei Loktionov. hes a kings prospect and is looking like a darn good one ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast