Thread: $20 U.S. for Autos/Gu

$20 U.S. for Autos/Gu

I have $20 cash for a Lot of Autos or Gu that have Ducks, Habs, or Coyotes. Also if u have these players Brodeur, Jay BouwmeesterBrad May,Shawn Thornton,Sean O'Donnell. Thanx post here or pm me for fastest response thanx. if i dont get anything i like will keep my money.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have the following I can let go for $20

2007-08 Trilogy JS Giguere Honorary Swatches
    2007-08 O-Pee-Chee Materials Quad QMSNGG Teemu Selanne/Scott Niedermayer/Jean-Sebastien Giguere/Ryan Getzlaf
    2007-08 Hot Prospects Red Hot (#/100) 87 Saku Koivu JSY
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

let me know if you see anything on these 2 pages that you like....alot of habs stuff

http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg290/FDP79/PC%20NFT/mailday/

Sent you a pm of a Hab lot of game used.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

$20 gone but will b doing this again next month