Thread: WTB- Andrew Peters

WTB- Andrew Peters

Hey guys, I'm pretty far along in my quest to get one of every type of Peters card. I'm a few short.
    04 ITG Rookie debut /63
    04 Parkhurst rookie number/ auto
    04 Parkhurst rookie emblem/ auto
    04 Parkhurst golds/ numbers...whatever
    04 Luxury suite rookie /599
    04 topps pristine rookie diecut /33
    04 UD rookie Canadian exclusive /10
    07 BAP players club auto /10
    Any 1/1s from Topps or UD (I have 1 black plate from 03-04 Topps)

I may be missing some, please list what you have!

Would buy or trade...I know its a long shot.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I got some of his rookie stuff but not what your looking for, good luck though, Im interested to ask, why Peters?

Ehh idk really.He was cool in person and he gets the short end from fans around here, so that got me mad, I hate Pat Kaleta for example...just because everyone thinks hes a god.

What do you have rookie wise? I may have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by GoSabres View Post
    I hate Pat Kaleta for example...just because everyone thinks hes a god.
    it's the local boy, playing for the local team syndrome.

I want to say one of the local guys I know has the 07 BAP /10 AU... not 100% sure
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post

I want to say one of the local guys I know has the 07 BAP /10 AU... not 100% sure
    Yeah I know. But Petey is probably from closer to the arena than Pat is. Idk, its just stupid sometimes. But anyway, that auto would be the blue background right? I definitely need that.

Yeah I know. But Petey is probably from closer to the arena than Pat is. Idk, its just stupid sometimes. But anyway, that auto would be the blue background right? I definitely need that.
    The one thing I will say about Petey is that he is loyal as a dog. I can not image many other players to do what he has done year in a year out, sitting for the bulk of the season.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Ehh idk really.He was cool in person and he gets the short end from fans around here, so that got me mad, I hate Pat Kaleta for example...just because everyone thinks hes a god.

What do you have rookie wise? I may have missed something.

I dont mind Peters, he sticks up for the team, he doesnt skate around and watch other people get bashed all day, Kaleta I like alot, hometown boy and lays big hits

I got the C55 Mini rookie, Parhurst Rookie jersey card

I have those, thanks though. The parkhurst is a good one to have its only /90.

Come on ppl, this was only 03-04 someones gotta have these!

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post

I would have to disagree with the local boy syndrome thing Scott. If that were the case, everyone around here would be going nuts for Timmy Kennedy (though I am ;) to get in the Sabres lineup. I think that people around here just appreciate his style of play as an agitator because the big hits he lays on people just electrifies the crowd and the team.

And unfortunately myself and geschrocks33 made a joined effort and traded the Peters BAP auto /15 a month or two ago, good luck though!

Steve