Thread: Have 80 cash to spend

Have 80 cash to spend

Hey i got 80 cash to spend i need best quality and quantity i can get for 80 bucks

i need cards for show thursday so let me know asap

could be baseball or basketball autos or game used

looking for best lot

or best 1 or 2 cards i can get

lmk thanks

2. Allgood (eBay Store)

i have this PLMK if you are interested VIA PM!!! Thanks!!

i was llooking for a lil more then that

do u have a photbucket or trade list let me know thakns

russell westbrook ud black auto jersey rookie 66/99

35 dlvd

i think he's made about 5 different accounts in the last week or so..

geezz thats not cool! i had a trade worked out with him and he wanted me to send the cards at the same time, but i told him the rules and never head back from him, and then i saw he was banned. At least the MODS are keeping track of him!

yeah i had a deal worked out with him too, he said he would send first, but a couple days later he pmed me pleading to send the cards to him because he needed them for card show. Also, he seems to be very very rude, after we worked out a trade, he keeps asking for more. Then he wants me to throw in free stuff..even after i said i will throw in a couple jerseys for him for free, he starts telling me which cards to throw in (usually my better GUs) far the worst experience i have had dealing with someone on these forums.

ditto guys, he begged me to send first cause he needed them for a show. how dumb does he think we are lol