Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

09 opc premier - live video break this week

Hello All,

As promised to some members on the forum, I'm going to try a live break of the two boxes of OPC Premier i'm receiving. I'm not sure when I'll get it, but hopefully by Friday!

Stay tuned, and let me know if interested in watching....

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Good Luck and will be nice to see the video

good luck. pull me a boyle (if hes even in the product(i actually hope he isnt))

Keep me in mind for any Voracek you pull ;)

Good luck, wish you some nice Giroux!

you know if you get oshie you know who to talk too lol

good luck, if you pull any Jamie McGinn (if he's even in the product) lmk. would also be interested in any sharks you pull

Good luck Rich, hope you get some Giroux for yourself

Keep me in mind for my people :)
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

i could do a live break too actually but ill prolly get accused of lying if i pull a sick card

Quote Originally Posted by ahhmygooch View Post
    i could do a live break too actually but ill prolly get accused of lying if i pull a sick card
    That's why I'm putting it on video live so poeple can see it as its happening

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast