Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

08/09 BD...meh...9 packs Ice...whew

Cratered on the Black Diamond, short one Die-cut. Allready have the DiPietro with better colours (pulled that one also) otherwise I would have been happy with it...I know, happy over a $12-$15 card but hey, PC is allways cool when you pull it . I did much better with the 07/08 Ice, last 7 packs in the box and I got 2 jerseys (another PC item) and 3 rookies, 1999, 999, 499...not bad at all.

Last 2 packs of 08/09 Ice revealed.......................................... ................base, what can you do. The 2 YGs in the scans came in the mail.

Nothing for trade yet as my Beckett OPG crapped out on me for some reason...very sloooowwww, so unless you can send pm's with values I don't know what anything is worth, otherwise all is for trade except the Neilsen.

Comments allways welcome and am pretty sure I will get a few..."ouch that BD break hurt just to look at."

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I could use both Black Diamond Quads & the Krejci UD Ice

I have these 2 islanders RC's LOW Serial Numbered

Upper Deck Exclusives Josh Bailey 096/100 BV $50
    Artifacts Blue Josh Hillen 50/50 BV$12

nyiforce -

Nice breaks!! I can use these 2 below. Check out my tradelist and PM me if anything interests you. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

www.freewebs.com/scobes/index.htm

08-09 Black Diamond Patrick Roy ($30)
    08-09 Black Diamond Ruby Mike Richards (#ed/100) ($8)
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

Nice hits!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast