Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

lets trade 1st bucket!!! high and low end

pm me if u like

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Never heard back from you on an Archie/Meachem for the MJD Topps Chrome auto offer....

Thanks!
    Tyler
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

my bad tyler so many pm to respond to, i def dont want to do it for the forte, i need to think about the mjd, i have a feeling he's gonna have a big year with taylor gone

i can use the Rose Treasury Rc lmk if you need anything from my bucket (click Sig for Link)
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

I like these:
    -Daniel Gibson swwet shot auto
    -wilson chandler auto
    -rudy gay rookie patch

only thing i really needed was the durant bowman and topps chrome rc's,i usaully dont trade autos for base rc's, i would need both 4 1 of them, and it would prob. b the chandler. the iggy is nice to
    Last edited by brian reis; 05-26-2009 at 09:47 PM.

xx- i liked the cp3 bowman rc , dont know if they book same or not, i have the ref...lmk

well here are the book value's

2005-06 Bowman 111 Chris Paul RC $5.00 $12.00

2008-09 Topps Treasury Refractors Bronze 101 Derrick Rose $4.00 $10.00

i actually have a $2 lead but no biggie lmk if you want to do the deal for the CP3.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

pm sent beex

xx.i'll let u know, few other people int.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast