Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Team lots to Give away - 10 cards per lot

Hi all i have a ton of baseball to get rid of each Lot will have 10Cards in it including stars and Rookies,#'d,Inserts, and may include Autos and GU if i have any from that team.

I will not go through and look for specific Players , but i can assure you will get Stars.

All i ask is that you please cover the shipping in a Bubble mailer Shipping will be $2

LMK what team you would like . I can accept paypal or concealed cash for payment

When i have nothing left of teams i will post them here in this post

cliff

Teams no longer available

Teams sold
    marhjan- Royals
    jeeptrader- TigersPaid
    tugboat2648-BrewersPaid
    buldog63- Braves, Rangers
    ajm317- MetsPAID
    kendogg96- Angels
    dicekmvp- Redsox
    Last edited by sealedpwr; 05-27-2009 at 10:33 PM.

I'll send you $2.00 Paypal for your KC Royals lot - I know you said, no player selection, but David DeJesus and Mike Sweeney would be my favorites. ;-) Thanks - Mike

You can post up a Tigers lot for me! Payapl please

Ill take a Brewers lot- I can pay by PayPal

thanks!!

I'll take a Braves lot if paypal ok. thanks!!
    I'll take the rangers too if available.
    Last edited by buldog63; 05-27-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: added another team

How many Red Sox do you have? And what is in there? I don't need players names, but numbers of inserts and such would be helpful. And would you do a larger lot for less per card?
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

I will take Red Sox lot with $2 cash! Please post it up!

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    How many Red Sox do you have? And what is in there? I don't need players names, but numbers of inserts and such would be helpful. And would you do a larger lot for less per card?
    I have lots , i am giving the cards away- all i am asking is for the shipping to be paid as it cost me 1.96 to ship to the usa.

So no it won't be any cheaper per card , if anything it would be more cause shipping would be more expensive.

cliff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast