Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kardkid74's Items on eBay

would you rather a card be graded or not...

lets say you were given a card. for whatever reason, would you rather it be graded or not graded. when I get a card, I like to actually tough it before I put it away or whatever...but I would rather not go throgh the trouble of having it graded soo it would be nice that its already graded...what would you prefer?

Blog Entries
    Country

graded as it comes in a case already.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

i'm picky, so unless it's 9.5 and up, i'd rather have it not graded

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I'd rather not have it graded unless it's worth over $150

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, it's over 150, prolly pushing 300+, the grade, too me cant be lower than a 9, not sure how low exquisite's usually get...but the protection is what I like about getting it graded. so then you'd rather them give it too you graded already. remember this is a gift, you dont know what the grade or card will be...would you rather have it graded or not? has anyone had any problems getting stuff graded from bgs? too me its just hard to ship off a card worth that much and "hope" it come back...might send my jordan/erving auto to get graded as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont like graded cards. I am a big fan of one touches in team bags.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

I only get a card graded if it's a worthwhile rookie or autographed card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure how low exquisite's usually get...but the protection is what I like about getting it graded. so then you'd rather them give it too you graded already. remember this is a gift, you dont know what the grade or card will be...would you rather have it graded or not? has anyone had any problems getting stuff graded from bgs? too me its just hard to ship off a card worth that much and "hope" it come back...might send my jordan/erving auto to get graded as well

If it's an Exquisite dont even bother sending it in. You'll be lucky to get back a BGS 9.

If the choice was to buy the same card slabbed or not I would go graded. They really look so pretty in those cases...

If you're worried about shipping it, I always say if you have a fairly large card show coming up, wait for it and it will most likely have a BGS rep. on-site collecting cards to be submitted for grading. You dont have to worry about sending it through the mail.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

no way

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool. there is a show coming up in houston, bgs and other will be in available. i may just leave it as it is, one touch with team bag. thanks for the input. i appreciate it!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast