Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huge Mailday - Envelopes Everywhere!

It's been a little while since I last posted a mailday, so I decided share what came in over the past couple of days. I would also like to publicly appologize to out mail carrier since he delivered about 14 bubble envelopes since Friday, not to mention all of our regular mail! Here are some of the more notable cards. At least today I only got one, so things are looking up for him! If you have any inquiries, please send me a PM as this is a Show & Tell. Thanks!

2008-09 Artifacts Auto-Facts - Paul Stastny

2007-08 Hot Prospects Hot Materials - Dwayne Roloson - Thanks to scla6986

2008-09 Upper Deck Exclusives - Evgeni Malkin CL /100

2008-09 Ice Glacial Graphs - Alex Pietrangelo

2008-09 Victory Gold - Luke Schenn RC

2008-09 SP Game Used Rookie Exclusives - Brandon Sutter /100

2008-09 O-Pee-Chee Retro Rainbow - Jakub Voracek RC /100

2008-09 Trilogy 3rd Star Scripted Swatches - Paul Stastny /100

2007-08 Trilogy Honorary Scripted Swatches - Al MacInnis /50 - Thanks to scla6986

2005-06 Upper Deck - Henrik Lundqvist YG - Thanks to 09232003 (been wanting this for a while)

2008-09 Trilogy Tri-Color Tandems - Joe Sakic & Paul Stastny

2008-09 BAP Signatures Player's Club - Jay Bouwmeester /15

I'm definately most excited about the Bouwmeester since I got it for a steal of a deal last week. Thanks for the look!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

That was some Huge mail.

Congrats on getting the Lunddy
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Great new stuff, I'm jealous of the Stastny's since I don't have any of them
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Wingsfan-13 View Post
    Nice swatch on the Roloson!
    Yeah, it's not very often you see 3 colours ona swatch! Definately the best jersey card I have.

Quote Originally Posted by geschrocks33 View Post
    Great new stuff, I'm jealous of the Stastny's since I don't have any of them
    Haha, you were the first person I thought of when I got them! I knew it was only a matter of time until you would see them. I'll send you a PM in a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast