how do you get a banner in your sig

i see people with like banners of players/teams they collect in there sig...how do you make one or find one and how do u pu it in your sig

thanks

to make them you have to get a program like Photoshop .... or you can request one in the graphics forum.

to put it in your sig, save the image to your computer, upload it to something like photobucket, copy and paste the [IMG] link that photobucket gives you into your sig and BAM your good!!

The banners can be made or found, either is fine...just need to be a pic. I make most of mine using a site call picnik.com. Find some pics and you can edited them there to make what you want.

To put it in your sig, near the top of any page on the SCF toolbar, go to User CP. Once there, on the left side there's a bunch of links...one under Settings and Options is Edit Signature. There you can either type in the html code in the text area ([url]...[/url ]) or there's a place to upload a pic just below the text entry area.

Hope that helps, but if not, ask some more specific questions about what you're having trouble with.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    The banners can be made or found, either is fine...just need to be a pic. I make most of mine using a site call picnik.com. Find some pics and you can edited them there to make what you want.

To put it in your sig, near the top of any page on the SCF toolbar, go to User CP. Once there, on the left side there's a bunch of links...one under Settings and Options is Edit Signature. There you can either type in the html code in the text area ([url]...[/url ]) or there's a place to upload a pic just below the text entry area.

Hope that helps, but if not, ask some more specific questions about what you're having trouble with.
    thank you very helpfull!

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ View Post
    to make them you have to get a program like Photoshop .... or you can request one in the graphics forum.

to put it in your sig, save the image to your computer, upload it to something like photobucket, copy and paste the [IMG] link that photobucket gives you into your sig and BAM your good!!
    thank you