Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if anyone has any wishlists from 1940-present send it to me

i have tons and tons of cards and add to the collection weekly. if you are looking for anything specific post it here.

thanks,
    dave

I need Vlad Guerrero - mostly harder to find inserts and #d stuff, but I'll take anything I don't have.

ok ill go through my inventory later on. i'm going out crabbing with the father once i return i'll send you all vlad guerrero cards i have. i know off the top of my head i have some of his rookie cards which ones i'm not 100 percent on. like i said i'll get back to you in a few hours.

Hi there
    Im interested in SF Giants, Pujols, David Wright
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    ok ill go through my inventory later on. i'm going out crabbing with the father once i return i'll send you all vlad guerrero cards i have. i know off the top of my head i have some of his rookie cards which ones i'm not 100 percent on. like i said i'll get back to you in a few hours.
    I didn't realize crabbing season started already. The weather's throwing me off. Good day for it, so good luck.

my vintage and Modern Red Sox wants are all on my freewebs.
    Let me know if you have any luck.
    Thanks,
    Kevin

any Berk Ross panels? raw or graded.
    PLMK if you have any

Thanks in advance,

Bobby
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Hidden Content /Defensive Players/Kickers/Fiedorowicz/Crowder

name some players you are interested in. i have over 600 cards. as far as the dodgers go i have stuff all the way from drysdale and koufax all the way to piazza.

any 1951 Berk Ross panels? not looking for any specific players, just any panels if you have any.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Hidden Content /Defensive Players/Kickers/Fiedorowicz/Crowder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast