Opinions Needed on SPA Replacement

So like many here, I got shorted on the box hits when SPA came out. After a few e-mails and calls, my replacement package showed up yesterday. Instead of any SPA RAP's or letterman, I got the following:

05 Exquisite Leftwich Super Jersey Auto /15

02 SPA Randle El RAP /250

I'm sort of ok with it since it's better than getting stuck with a jordy nelson or caldwell/simpson but it's kinda meh. half tempted to call up since the guy on the phone said that he would put in for me to receive 2 RAP's and not letterman. thoughts?

2. Kronozio

Heck yeah you did very well. Not sure what the issue is here.

I got this and a pack of base from UD yesterday, so I think you did very well!

nah, i heard from others that it ranges from crap (Nelson, Garrard letterman) to pretty good (CJ RAP, Slaton RAP).

I'd be satisfied an auto numbered 10/15 from a high end product plus a rookie autopatch from 2002 numbered 075/250 is probably better than most of the breaks I've seen from this year's spa.Take care Steve

Looks like UD just unloaded whatever is left in their inventory on the SPA replacements. But all in all, some pretty decent stuff.

Had the same thing with Press Pass.

I had a 2009 Press Pass Hobby Box given to me as a present. After opening the packs I found NO Autographs, NO Race-Used, NO Numbered Cards and the inserts were, well...almost non-existing.

I typed up a nice little letter to Press Pass and sent them the packs and a copy of the receipt. Delivery Confirmation of course!

Last Thursday I received an email, after many months of me emailing Press Pass, telling me they had NO record of my situation and NO record of receiving the package. Guess what...three months ago when I sent the package to Press Pass they sent me an email confirming that they had received the package.

Their email said that since I had been in contact with them (wait.. thought they said no record?) they were going to send me a memorabillia card from their vault.

This is what they sent me for a replacement for an Auto, a Race-Used and numbered inserts that were missing from the box:

2009 Kyle Busch Burning Rubber Driver Series Daytona 7.5.08 BRD18 #058/185.

I do appreciate the card...but again...I feel like I was blown off.
    Shipping: I only ship to U.S. Addresses!
    Remember...Freedom IS NOT free
    Each day's a gift and NOT a given right.