Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Best Mailday Post. EVER.

My Best Mailday Post. EVER.

My favourite product of all time is Upper Deck Ultimate, and ever since I started busting it, I've wanted to own one of these. I pulled the Heatley Shield Auto 1/1 about a year ago, but it was a redemption so I decided not to keep it, just in case. I was gunning for one, but somehow ended up with 3. The third one is currently on it's way and will be posted as soon as it arrives.

So here we go:

08/09 Ultimate Zach Bogosian Autographed SHIELD 1/1.
    NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE

And the Kicker:
    08/09 Ultimate Steve Mason Autographed Rookie SHIELD 1/1.

Add the Mikkel Boedker Rookie Shield Auto 1/1 to the mix and we get 3 cards that will probably never be seen together again!

Last edited by clearshot; 06-02-2009 at 02:36 PM.

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Crazy! 3 of them? Did you pull any or just buy?

nice very nice but the mason looks like it has some soft corners? still will get a sweet buck for it. think I might pick up a box or 2.

Yea some nice cards, and the Mason definitely undersold the first time it was on the bay. I believe the Stamkos went for $2700.

wow, you got three of em, congrats on the new pick ups

Wow, definitely the best mailday ever
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

meh... no purple.

absolutely sick sick sick sick mailday

Quote Originally Posted by clearshot View Post
    And the Kicker:
    08/09 Ultimate Steve Mason Autographed Rookie SHIELD 1/1.

Very nice cards! In my opinion, I do not think the Mason worth near the $5000 asking price. It worth more than $1000 for sure, $1500 sounds a correct price, but honestly not sure it would sell for $2000 with the actual economy. Don't forget it is photoshoot, not game-used. At $2000 cash for 1 card you got a heck of a great card, like a Mario Lemieux or Patrick Roy NHL Shields Auto 1/1 card. Names in minor hockey markets from Columbus, Nashville, Caroline, Buffalo, Atlanta, etc. are though sellers. The question is not Steve's Mason hability/potential as a great NHL goaltender, he has a bright future, but the demand to pay high in the hobby for a name like Mason considering the market where he plays. Look the value of Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Ilya Kovalchuk, etc. Put Steve Mason in Montreal or Toronto and it worth $3000. Just my opinion. I think a card like that would top at $2000. Very nice cards again!
    Email me at: Hidden Content
    Collection web site Hidden Content : Hidden Content
    (big inventory of 1980s and early 1990s graded RC hockey cards, currently in process to update all my cards!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast