Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One pack 06/07 Turkey Red- nice hit

Grabbed a pack out of bargain bin at LCS, pulled a Kevin Garnett GU (red). Nice card in Wolves uni. It is for trade for Granger or Bulls if anyone is interested, thanks!

Heather

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by HIJACK12 View Post
    I'm very interested in the KG. Here's my tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=756023
    I know this is worth more than the GU you are interested in but I am interested:

07-08 Topps Trademark Moves Dennis Rodman Auto /49

PLMK what else/ who else you are looking for so that we could try to work out a deal. Thanks!

Heather

Quote Originally Posted by hrad_23 View Post
    I know this is worth more than the GU you are interested in but I am interested:

07-08 Topps Trademark Moves Dennis Rodman Auto /49

PLMK what else/ who else you are looking for so that we could try to work out a deal. Thanks!

Heather

I'm looking for Glen Davis, KG, Ray Allen, Celtics, and former LSU Players. PLMK what you have. Thanks!

-Jack

Nice break! Let be bidding begin. I give you Derrick Rose UD MVP Rc #201, Derrick Rose Topps Retro #196, Hot Prospects Alumni mates Derrick Rose and Shawne Williams #AM-10. LMK if that works for you or post it.

Nice Pull!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Quote Originally Posted by HIJACK12 View Post
    I'm looking for Glen Davis, KG, Ray Allen, Celtics, and former LSU Players. PLMK what you have. Thanks!

-Jack
    I will let you know what I have ASAP but might not be until end of wknd- my sis is graduating so I am going home for a couple days :)

H

Quote Originally Posted by spencehouse View Post
    Nice break! Let be bidding begin. I give you Derrick Rose UD MVP Rc #201, Derrick Rose Topps Retro #196, Hot Prospects Alumni mates Derrick Rose and Shawne Williams #AM-10. LMK if that works for you or post it.
    Sorry but I will have to pass for now. Thanks,

H

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast