Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF 1950 Topps Felt Back Ernest Stautner

Hey guys (and girls)! I need a 1950 Topps Ernie Stautner! PM me if you have one you are willing to part with! Thanks!

Someone has got to have one of these they want rid of! BUMP and let's talk!

Well it has been a while....No one has one of these to sell or trade? Know anybody who does have one they want to sell? Let a fella know! Thanks!

Okay nobody has one to sell or trade. I give up.lol

this isnt really the best site for vintage stuff- especially impossible to find felt backs...heck, even ebay doesnt have a stautner...

id say check the nationals, if you are going next week, there may be one there
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I have a friend going who is gonna look at Nationals. The problem is I can afford a graded one but I hate graded cards. And yeah there IS graded one on eBay but they want like 6X guide for it and I will not pay it.lol I would give up to $200 for a nice ungraded one but alas. It is the ONLY one I need to finish my All-Time Steelers.

thats an impressive collection then, even without the stautner. im a topps football set master collector, and aside from the namath rc, the 50 felt backs are the ones that are hardest, and most expensive, to find
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast