Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in Beckett!!!

I'm in Beckett!!!

For those of you who still get the mags, I'm in the "Have You Seen Me" section on Page 19 towards the bottom right corner. I "found" the Bernier/Vlasic MVP AU. Also, Rob (Element78914) is in the mag too. There is a feature about the AMAZING card he pulled from BTP (Roy 1/1 Emblem) on Page 14. Thought I'd just share this, it was a nice surprise to see my (and Rob's) name in there! I kinda thought I'd be in it, but the Beckett dude didn't email me back to confirm he had gotten the submission form, so I kinda wasn't sure if I'd be in...

I'll have to scan it and put it in the bucket one of these days...

Here are scans of our fame:

Rob:

Me:
    Last edited by HammerHawks; 05-27-2009 at 11:15 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    That's pretty sweet! A few of our members have made appearances in there now!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Congrat dude

Am I in the "are you seen me" for the 07-08 ITG H&P Auto Deschamps & Knotek ?

The only time I was in Beckett was for the dream card article....

I wrote a few articles for them this year but stopped as of now as other things have put demands on my time of late. I have been in that mag about 20 times now over the course of it's time.

Congrats to you, hope you get in again someday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

Congrats to you and Rob!

I was in last month's issue:

For the record, I did not say "handsome"...
    Last edited by oilfan10; 05-27-2009 at 09:18 PM.

I got in it too, a few months back. Sent in submissions for the "have you seen me" stuff. OPC Premier Duos (Auto / Jersey) #/50. I had Kesler / Morrison and Gagne / Tanguay.

Funny thing was I had already sold both cards (they were part of a lot I bought on eBay, just flipped the cards I didn't want). Had no idea they were so hard to find, until I read the "have you seen me" in the mag. I still had the scans, so I sent them in.

Congrats to all in being in Beckett.

Do
    n
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by oilfan10 View Post
    Congrats to you and Rob!

I was in last month's issue:

For the record, I did not say "handsome"...

Add me to the list of loyal hobbyists who were in Beckett. I no longer get the mag though. More articles will = more readers.

Back on track. Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast