Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding to the TTM Database

How do I see the ones I have posted before in the ttm pages?

Quote Originally Posted by CO Rockies Fan View Post
    How do I see the ones I have posted before in the ttm pages?
    Click on "My TTM Report" And scroll down to the bottom
    Hidden Content
    Check out my inventory, Maybe I have something for you!
    --->Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content <---
    Looking for ANY Anaheim Ducks!

I went to go revise the date sent on one I posted, and even though it is still pending, it set the date received as today (June 17th). How can I fix this?

@arfmax -
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

It auto populates todays date when you go in to edit, and I don't know of a way to remove it, sorry
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

I'm new to the site, so maybe I'm missing something, or there is another thread talking about this. When I try to add a new address, there is an error message that I haven't included the first or last name of the athlete, when in actuality, it was automatically filled in. Is there a work around for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebaseball View Post
    I'm new to the site, so maybe I'm missing something, or there is another thread talking about this. When I try to add a new address, there is an error message that I haven't included the first or last name of the athlete, when in actuality, it was automatically filled in. Is there a work around for this?
    @arfmax @Oxxon @indyreds

Can any of you answer this question.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Apologies for the delay. This is a known browser issue with Chrome and the TTMM. If you try using IE or some of the other browsers, it works perfectly. An alternate is to try Add Player, and if you add the address and match the exact first and last name of the player already in the TTMM, it will add the addresss to the existing player entry.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

Thanks Ethan!!

@ilovebaseball

Your answer in the post above.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123