View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Round 3 - Musicians who passed away too early

The battles are getting better. I am surprised that we only had one real close matchup in biggie/gaye but that could very well change with this round.

Poll is set to close for Sunday night

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

So Jimi and Tupac are on a bye? Tupac is beating Hendrix and Cobain is tied with Lennon? Sad...

Pac, Biggie and Cobain here also.

Although Marley and Biggie was a tough choice for me. Both of them were true masters at what they did and both of them are worthy of a win!

I notice there was no mention of Rory Gallagher on any of these..Great influential guitar player that even Jimmy Page said was one of the greatest he'd ever seen!

why isnt keith moon still in this? kurt and john is a toughie

Quote Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
    why isnt keith moon still in this? kurt and john is a toughie
    because he lost....duh!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    So Jimi and Tupac are on a bye? Tupac is beating Hendrix and Cobain is tied with Lennon? Sad...

obviously some people that voted for Tupac don't know too much about Hendrix. Probably too young

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast