Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

because he lost....duh!

haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I notice there was no mention of Rory Gallagher on any of these..Great influential guitar player that even Jimmy Page said was one of the greatest he'd ever seen!

Very true. I actually didn't know he died young, don't know that much about him at all, but the guy was an amazing guitar player. I think he's not very well known though...I hadn't even heard of him until a few years ago and stumbled across his stuff. I was thinking why haven't I heard of this guy before, he's amazing.

obviously some people that voted for Tupac don't know too much about Hendrix. Probably too young

Or just prefer his type of music. I understand Tupac is wildly popular and very influential in the rap industry, but Hendrix is both in much more than just one genre...he completely revolutionized the guitar, which is used in all styles of music.

Country

[quote=OnePimpTiger;5737176]Very true. I actually didn't know he died young, don't know that much about him at all, but the guy was an amazing guitar player. I think he's not very well known though...I hadn't even heard of him until a few years ago and stumbled across his stuff. I was thinking why haven't I heard of this guy before, he's amazing.

He didn't die young , but did die before his time and as usual it did involve alcohol..He did not get a whole lot of exposure in the states and he was from Ireland. I read somewhere he did not want to be big, he was a stay in the background stay at home kind of musician.

Country

obviously some people that voted for Tupac don't know too much about Hendrix. Probably too young

obviously some people that voted for Hendrix don't know too much about Tupac. Probably too old

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

How SRV, Robert Johnson or Hank Sr. are not winning this is beyond me, yeah Hendrix was good but SRV, Robert Johnson or Hank Sr. would blow all these people away hands down, and an honourbale mention to Jim Croce.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Marley & Lennon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

How SRV, Robert Johnson or Hank Sr. are not winning this is beyond me, yeah Hendrix was good but SRV, Robert Johnson or Hank Sr. would blow all these people away hands down, and an honourbale mention to Jim Croce.

Great suggestion...Hank Sr. is the ultimate died too early legend!

Country

SRV had more talent in his little finger than most all these that were listed and especially the ones that are left..and yes, I will give an honorable mention to Jim Croce, great song writer!

Country

how come you didn't even vote in this poll?

obviously SRV, Robert Johnson & Hank Sr. would NOT "blow all these people away hands down", because only SRV was even in this poll, and he's gone already.

i love opinions, and i thank you for sharing yours, but why even bother complaining about who's left and who's not left if you're not even going to vote in the poll....you didn't even vote for SRV when he was still in the running....it's like not voting in an election and then complaining your guy is not winning

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hendrix and tupac are on the bye. Only way we can set it up for a 2 v 2 matchup and championship next round.

Jay

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast