Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

TTM Database Launched - Who Likes Free Autographs?

So who likes free autographs?

I'm please to announce that thanks to Luc, our Through the Mail (TTM) team and some other staff volunteers our TTM database is ready! I created some useful tutorials here:

The SCF Through The Mail (TTM) database was developed for autographs seekers! There are literally tens of thousands of current and former professional athletes and other celebrities that allow fans to send requests for FREE autographs through the mail. The SCF database allows members to browse and/or search for athletes and celebrities and/or add known addresses to the database. Members can also upload their individual successes and track their overall success count/rate in one location.

This database will complete replace the TTM sub-forums on SCF. Your feedback is appreciated. If you know of some athlete or celebrity address please add them to the database! This was a staff project and now it is a SCF member project. So, send some SASE to some addresses and show off your results with the TTM database!

You can also earn a TON of Card Cash by adding addresses and your success!
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 05-28-2009 at 10:51 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See g1ebe's Items on eBay

This is SWEET! Great addition!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sharpsooner405's Items on eBay

That is one of the coolest things I've seen! Great job!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

Looks great, but definitely needs updating!! Not all addresses are correct, and of course RIP Peter Zezel is still there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See reelbigbert's Items on eBay

This is incredible! I had decided on Sunday that TTM was going to be my summer thing, and BAM! Here we go! A wonderful, wonderful thing!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Looks great, but definitely needs updating!! Not all addresses are correct, and of course RIP Peter Zezel is still there.

Looks like we need your help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is awesome and will make TTM's super convenient. This is one of my favorite additons to the site since I've been here. It will be great once people starts posting their results. I'll have to go get some stamps tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samjams3's Items on eBay

I too will be going to buy stamps tomorrow. I have just started TTM auto collecting, but have 100% return so far and look forward to many more successes. In my opinion this addition is ESSENTIAL to this site and the TTM hobby. Great work!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (10)
    Country
    See devintolly's Items on eBay

Yesssss

Blog Entries
    Country

write them a letter stating you would like there autograph? providing the the card or photo?

like whats the procedure on doing so

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast