Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG what a mail (and pull) day!

My eternal and everlasting thanks to a trader on another site for this card. I never thought that I would ever get this one and was content to have ARNHT R for my 09 Eclipse Solar Swatch PC.

Got this today from the 'bay. I have a "thing" for Jr. cards with 83/xx because it combines his Busch and Bud door numbers.

I also ripped two boxes of Stealth at Ron's today. Got two full base sets plus about six dupes. The parallels were 42 Steve Wallace #/25, 45 David Ragan #/99, 57 Elliott Sadler #/99, 68 Joey Logano #/99 and 87 AJ Allmendinger #/99. Here are the pulls.

Variations (three from two boxes is pretty good!):

Autographs (ugh...fire kindling?):

And the Battle Armors. Check out the texture on the Logano. It's almost the same texture as the rubberized car cover material.

Everything is FT except for the Jr's (duh!)

Need the Wallace and the Allmendinger parallels from you. I did just pull a Jr #/99, Dual Operator. Have some other Jr number from past releases. LYK later this afternoon.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Need the Wallace and the Allmendinger parallels from you. I did just pull a Jr #/99, Dual Operator. Have some other Jr number from past releases. LYK later this afternoon.

Mike
    Ok. Sounds good. Did get a PM on the Dinger from Ash so it's set aside.

Quote Originally Posted by devsfan View Post
    pm aboot the robby gordon
    PM returned.

Sweet Additions, Your Junior PC is Sweet!!! Congrats

SWEET pickups/pulls Steve!! I agree awesome Jr. collection!! Good Luck gettin the rest you need!! Thanks for sharin with us!

Tom

Those are all very nice!

Thanks for sharing!

Darin

Thanks for all the comments. The Gordon (Robby) is traded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast