MLB, NHL investigating steroids claims

By A.J. Perez, USA TODAY
    Major League Baseball and the National Hockey League launched inquiries Wednesday, a day after a Florida man arrested on suspicion of steroid distribution told investigators that he supplied performance-enhancing drugs to players on the Washington Nationals and Washington Capitals.

Authorities found thousands of anabolic steroid pills, dozens of vials of injectable steroids along with syringes, Valium and a cache of guns in a search of the Lakeland, Fla., home of Richard and Sandra Thomas on Tuesday, according to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2009-...steroids_N.htm
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoseBull View Post
    wow... not again
    Yeah and could you see what would happen if it A.O. Omg!! I can only imagine the firestorm that would evolve from this.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

lol dump your AO rookies ASAP! Paying $3 for AO YGs :)