Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Survey says world yearns to visit Canada...how about you?

World yearns to visit Canada, survey shows

Let's say you had unlimited resources and were able to pick one country in the world to visit.

Where would you go?

Canada, right?

Right?

No? Well, then, you're out of step with the rest of the world, according to a recent global survey conducted by Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brand Index.

Canada, which I sometimes like to think of as America's Hat, drew the top response to the statement, "I would like to visit this country if money were no object."

After Canada, the most popular countries for a theoretical visit were, in order: Italy, Australia, Switzerland and France.

The United States ranked 10th out of 50.
    I love that quote...????

The bottom 5: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Estonia, and Lithuania...no shockers there.

So...if you had unlimited resources, what country (US not included) would you like to visit most? And of course, why?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    either Jamaica or the Netherlands

no reason in particular

I'd say mine would be Italy or France, but would also like to go to Kenya and do the safari experience.

I wonder if Canada was tops on the list because people overseas want to visit a country just like the US without coming to the US.

m

Switzerland to trace my genealogy as well as to ski the mountain in the Alps named after my family... longest giant Slalom course in the Swiss Alps. That would be intense.

Australia...no speific reason but I have the feeling that I would love it

I think I'd want to go to the Alps...I'd need a Ferrari or other similar sports car though. I've seen some wicked roads over the Alps between Italy, France, and Switzerland that I'd die to take a killer sports car on. Plus there's gorgeous views, I'd love to see the countrysides of all those countries, and the Mediterranean isn't far away.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGoneWILD View Post

no reason in particular
    Been to both .... would go back any day of the week!!

Have to agree ... STRONGLY agree!!

Australia for me. My father in law is Australian (making my wife half) and my wife used to live there. Hopefully we'll get back there someday.

Or Manchester, England to see a Manchester United game (as long as they're not playing like they played last night. Horrible.)

Why I am not surprise with your picks?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGoneWILD View Post

no reason in particular

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast