Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone elso collect Platinum Medallion

I haven't seen much Miami stuff lately so I figured I'd show of some cards of my favorite parallel sets. Always looking for new additions.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

sweet cards, I have a few Rich Gannons and Jerry Porters, I will scan this weekend and add to thread. Thanks for sharing, I remember these USED to be the cards I wanted, now they aren't popular.

sweet set, any D Hester duplicates you can part with?

Nice! i use to have one of the Hester SP Ultras sadly i think i traded it.

Go Canes!

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinsdude View Post
    melo, Very nice cards. Thanks for sharing.
    I have about 70 Raiders cards # less then 75 I might scan this weekend. Makes me want to get more, but they are hard to come by on ebay since nobody sells cheap cards:(

Good stuff man did you buy that Hester off eBay a few months ago? I've always liked Ultra which is why I collect Lucky 13s of which there is a platinum medallion version of. I am extremely interested in that Sean Taylor RC you have though, it should be numbered out of /66 if my memory serves me well. Here are the two platinum Lucky 13 RCs I have both are # /25, they are nice!

Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast