Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Man, 29, Has At Least 21 Kids By 11 Women (Guess Who Will Pay For Them?)

Tax payers in Tennessee.

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/head...45871127.html#

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- On paper, he has 20 possibly 21 children.

With a minimum wage job, he can't afford to support them all.

What is the state to do?

Desmond Hatchett, 29, told WVLT he wasn't out to set a record, though he certainly holds it in Knox County Juvenile Child Support Court.

Hatchett's children range in age from newborn 11.

There are at least 11 mothers; probably several more.

Constitutionally, there is nothing the state can do to limit him from having more.

"I had four kids in the same year. Twice." Desmond Hatchett told Volunteer TV.

On Friday, his name appeared on the docket 11 times; Representing about 15 of his 21 children.

"Can you keep up with it all?" WVLT asked Hatchett.
    "Yeah," he said.
    "You know all their names, and ages and birthdays?"
    "Yeah."

Hatchett's name is pretty controversial at the old courthouse.

"The children can't be supported all by Desmond, so the state of Tennessee has had to step in," Hatchett's attorney Keith Pope said.

It's your tax dollars at work.
    WVLT spoke with one mom who has two children with Hatchett.
    She is supposed to get $67.50 a month. But many times, she gets a lot less than what she's owed.
    They all do.

"It'll make it through half the month," the unidentified mom said.

She told Volunteer TV, Hatchett is the father of her two sons. And she says her 4-year-old is expensive enough on his own. "He's a heavy milk drinker. And milk is not cheap," she said.

"It's frustrating, but usually, when I ask he give it to me," she continued.
    Apparently "he give it" to a lot of women. You stupid moron.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

He's lucky he and his partners don't have 20 STDs.

Despicable...just one more example of how the welfare system is ruining the country.

Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    Despicable...just one more example of how the welfare system is ruining the country.
    A few good ol' fashioned abortions would have solved this problem.

people should have to get a permit/liscense to have kids... just like when your 15 or whatever to drive. you want a kid and potentially want support from the state, then you have to take and pass a class! i dont know just my 2 cents, but it would probably help alot of whats happening with the neglect of the systems...

Pfft, I don't want you taking away my freedoms. If I want to have 10,000,000 kids you better believe Im going to do it, and ya'll will be paying for it. It will be my kids saving us from those communist pigs in China and leading the resistance against SkyNet.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    A few good ol' fashioned abortions would have solved this problem.
    Treating the symptoms while doing nothing to address the real issue.

Treating the symptoms while doing nothing to address the real issue.
    I seem to recall, in a thread wherein we were all asked what changes we would make in this country, you said something along the lines of "get rid of welfare, lock, stock and barrel."

I know you know that there are tons of people who rely on welfare as their primary or sole source of money, in fact, you seem to stay up all night clenching and seething about that. Then you should realize that getting rid of it altogether will cause massive increases in crime, as a good number of those people will have no other alternative. You should realize it will also cause massive increases in homelessness and starvation among those who lack the will and/or robustness to commit crime, especially children. How do you plan to address these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    I seem to recall, in a thread wherein we were all asked what changes we would make in this country, you said something along the lines of "get rid of welfare, lock, stock and barrel."

I know you know that there are tons of people who rely on welfare as their primary or sole source of money, in fact, you seem to stay up all night clenching and seething about that. Then you should realize that getting rid of it altogether will cause massive increases in crime, as a good number of those people will have no other alternative. You should realize it will also cause massive increases in homelessness and starvation among those who lack the will and/or robustness to commit crime, especially children. How do you plan to address these problems?
    Those are short term problems for a long term solution. If people knew they woudl nto be gettign hand outs, guess what? They woudl keep it in their pants. Natural selection woudl eventually elimnate those homeless starving people, and hopefully the criminal justice system would lock away the other bottom feeding mongers for ever after their third strike. We need to stop beign *****. If you cant contribute, your out. This guy cant do anythign because hes a useless twit, so he should be sterilized, and whiel Ill feel bad for the kids, tough luck. Mom is just as guilty, each one, for spreading their legs when they coudl nto afford it. If you dont draw a hard line at some point, they will keep pushing the envelope.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast