View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scf favorite movie poll - round 2!!!

Just like before, pick one from each match-up!

saving private ryan, forrest gump, rocky, dumb & dumber

my son is 10 years old today, and saving private ryan is the movie i watched 10 years ago the night before he was born...it was a new release then, and it's an all time classic! plus, im not really a fan of star wars :)

full metal jacket is one of my favorites, but so is forrest gump, and i just think gump is the better film.

i grew up near philly, so of course Rocky!

dumb & dumber never gets old...i dont know if it's the best comedy film ever, but it's up there

I love Star Wars, but I love good war films more and Saving Private Ryan is one of the best.
    Forrest Gump is great, but I love good war films and Full Metal Jacket is one of the best .
    Matrix blew my mind...Rocky didn't.
    I like Die Hard 2 and 3 more than Die Hard...Dumb and Dumber even my dad quotes.

There are better movies than this selection....i.e. Scent of a Woman, Braveheart

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    Scent of a Woman
    really?

I dont know if it is because of the matchup pairings but I am astounded that overall Saving Private Ryan is getting more votes than Full Metal Jacket.

Again, it could be a generational thing.

I dunno...both are really good. I think the war scenes really sets Saving Private Ryan apart from most war movies, they were just amazingly good.

That is a great movie. It is better than Dumb and Dumber!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haybierman View Post
    really?

Full Metal Jacket? I never even heard of that movie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast