Today's Mail: Eleven Stanley Cups And A Crazy Thick Seam!

Got these in today:

2007/08 ITG Superlative Auto & Jersey Henri Richard (1 of 50)

This beauty is here thanks to a great trader on another site, very smooth deal and a great addition to my PC featuring a record-holding legend.

2008/09 ITG Between The Pipes Roberto Luongo SP

This is one of the short-print jerseys from BTP and is limited to 30 copies. The seam is thicker than any I've seen, and seems thicker than any patch card I've ever had too. Add to that the layering and sweet colors and you have one of the nicest Luongo jersey cards you could possibly have. I love Vancouver's colors and I'm glad ITG was able to use this jersey instead of the older dark blue. Great price too, only cost me $10 on eBay ;)

I still have a few more nice BTP pickups coming while I wait in anticipation for my Made to Order to arrive from ITG in another month or two, more mail posts to come :)
    Last edited by Inferno; 05-29-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    - Kevin

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Only $10??? what a steal. Wow

Congrats on both of them
    WTTF :
    Erik Karlsson/Marian Hossa/Billy Smith/Curtis Lazar Rookies

Hidden Content

Great pickups, that Luongo is very eye catching
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Sweet Luongo - I think that is cooledt "Jersey" Card I have ever seen. The layering looks incredible! Nice pickup

That Luongo is awesome - and even more so at that price! Very nice mail Kev

Sweet pick ups! That Luongo is just plain sick. Definitely a steal at $10.