Huge super duper mega shoutout to bu54cb!!!!!!

He sent me this. Its an autographed book of Joe Montana! He had a great story and I feel honored to have been given this to.

He said the story behind it is a good friend of his, his best friend's son worked on the book with Montana, and he signed a few of the final copies for him and he was given one. He then passed it along to me! I will get it framed and it should make a nice piece!!

Thanks a ton man. I aprpeciate it!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow thats awesome of him to do give that to you!

great member and awesome pickup for you

wow! very nice guy!!! sweet freebee!cant get any better than that!

Yeah...I've heard that Bu54cb guy was a pretty decent guy. Guess the rumors were true!!

Awesome freebie. Congrats Ryo and great job Bu54cb!!

Nate, glad you like it, I'm happy I could get it in someone's collection that will appreciate it. Not that I don't like Joe or a nice auto of his, but I've had it forever and did nothing with it. Enjoy !!