Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF: P.Roy / Roenick / Oates / Kamensky / Flyers GU/Autos/#ed

Hey Everyone -

Let's trade. Here is the list of the players I collect: I am looking for cards that I don't have of:
    • Patrick Roy
    • Jeremy Roenick
    • Adam Oates
    • Valeri Kamensky
    • Game Used, Autographs, and Numbered cards of Philadelphia Flyers (in PHI uniform) (NO LINDROS - YUCK!!)
    Also, there are plenty of regular base and inserts that I still need of these guys so feel free to send me any lists!! Although I do especially love #ed cards!!

Let me know what you have and what youre looking for in return. My tradelist is below. LMK. Thanks!!!

Scobes

www.freewebs.com/scobes/index.htm
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods

Hey Everyone -

Still looking for some trades!!

Scobes
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)

07/08 Ice glacial graphs Ryan Parent
    08/09 upper deck game jersey antero niittymaki (white)
    08/09 fleer ultra uniformity kimmo timonen (white)

Can you use any of those?

Captngeetch -

Thanks for the offer, but, yes, I do believe I have all of them. Thanks anyways!

Scobes

tanguay/hossa -

Sure, I can use it. Let me know what of mine you like. Thanks!!

Scobes

do you have any voracek or suban or are you willing to buy pm me

tanguay/hossa -

PM sent. Thanks!!

Scobes

i have oates' donruss studio /1000 and his 07-08 opc buyback auto SP
    Looking for One Leaf Auto of every player from 1984-current. See my list of needs here:
    Hidden Content !

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast