Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

07-08 UD Ice Question(Hope I can get some info on this)

Hey all,

Came into a 07-08 UD Ice Premier Autograph Patch of Sam Gagner(#213 #ed 01/10) today. Only problem was there is NO AUTO on the card. Its a sweet card to say the least, but with no auto it kinda makes one scratch their heads. So, does anyone know if Gagner did/didnt sign, or if I have come into a forgery. Any info would be appreciated
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base Tradelist Hidden Content

Collecting Gretzky/Lemieux/Duchene/MacKinnon/Draisaitl

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

OH OH OH LET ME SEEEE! lol

for trade or sale by any chance???

I know that this was a redemption... I don't know why it was a redemption for so long because obviously he has lots of autos in products since then... not sure really, you could try asking UD

Can I insert images here or does it have to go through PB? My digi cam sux so it wouldnt be the best pic.

I might be swayed to trade it, it does have some surface scratches however, so it might be quite an easy thing to get. Picked it up at a thrift shop for 99 cents(STEAL), glad they dont know anything about cards there. I could try emailing UD, but I dont think I would get an immediate response.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstartrev View Post
    Can I insert images here or does it have to go through PB? My digi cam sux so it wouldnt be the best pic.

I might be swayed to trade it, it does have some surface scratches however, so it might be quite an easy thing to get. Picked it up at a thrift shop for 99 cents(STEAL), glad they dont know anything about cards there. I could try emailing UD, but I dont think I would get an immediate response.
    THAT'S INSANE! And I'm really jealous!!

Yes you can insert images through your posts... when you make a new post (not quick reply), scroll down and click the "Manage Attachments" button.

Please let me know if you decide to trade it, I have been looking for one since the release of Ice!

99 cents for that card....im sorry but i highly doubt that. ESPECIALLY if it was a redemption cuz UD would have to get them and would most likely notice the no auto.

99 Cents dude. As I said, got it from a thrift shop, not a card shop. If you like I could send you a scan of the receipt

i'll give you 5 dlvd for it :D

you make a 500% profit

That is CRAZY. Both that there is no auto, and you paid 99 cents.

Yeah man. I just emailed UD, so I hope I get a response on Monday, as im sure they wouldnt email on weekends. We shall see I guess

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast