Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for Curtis Granderson Still.

Looking for anything LMK what you please Thanks.

2. Kronozio
    Have a Topps A &G 08 jersey. Didn't see anything in your buckett I need. Do you have any of these not listed. Looking for pre 2005 Mike Piazza, Keith Hernandez, Gil Hodges and serial numbered Mets cards. Also autos, RC and gu of Mets any years that I do not already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter05 View Post
    Ive got a stack going for u, plmk
    Hey you know Im interested, whats in the stack and what do you need for them?

Quote Originally Posted by THEMETMAN View Post
    Have a Topps A &G 08 jersey. Didn't see anything in your buckett I need. Do you have any of these not listed. Looking for pre 2005 Mike Piazza, Keith Hernandez, Gil Hodges and serial numbered Mets cards. Also autos, RC and gu of Mets any years that I do not already have.
    Ill check what I have in Mets, and send you a PM. Thanks for the response.

I have a GU out 09 Topps in my bucket, I like the Harang auto you have. Let me know if we can do anything. Thanks!

Did you check for Mets?

Haven't got anything new. I'll let you know though

Quote Originally Posted by mechjo16 View Post
    Haven't got anything new. I'll let you know though
    Thanks just let me know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast