Sent to more dodger coaches, wish me luck!!

i had previously did a good size mailing (a few weeks ago) for former dodger players who are now coaches, well i finally finished up my former player mailing for now. i sent 2 different 8x10's of yankee great and current l.a. dodgers hitting coach don mattingly, i found 2 nice pictures of him in his dodger warmups throwing batting practice so i sent those. and also sent to dodgers manager joe torre sent a few items his way, i see periodic success from both so i am giving them a try, wish me luck!!! and send any success anybody has had from either of them, thanks!!!

---chrisborene

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Keep an eye open for their addresses in the TTM manager and see how they are signing. I would love for more members to start using the feature as it will answer questions like how well an address worked and you van read how the last success or RTS went into the system. The system is new, but that is one of the cool features! Here is a lnk:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/ttm.php
    It is three spots below this forum from the main page!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content