Thread: check my working sets out

check my working sets out

as you may know ive been working on these since forever. bump my thread so the whole world knows i want these. if you have them let me know. ive managed only to complete 1 of 20 insert sets. so help me. i always add more sets as i come across some nice ones.

id like to thank Italy61587 for some recent electrifying help. also like to thank all the who have helped me with my sets and traded with me

password is basketball
    http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n312/beex215/basketballz/PC-always%20open%20but%20harder%20to%20get/1SETS/

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Good luck with those! The late '90s period was the great age for awesome inserts, but some of them are so hard to find - good luck!

thanks. its gonna take me forever though. 90's had the best and nicest designs ever. the rarest set on my list to come by is 1999-00 Upper Deck Encore Electric Currents FX they just dont come up often for me