What is this 1996 Cardinal promotional set worth?

Hey,

Im new to the forum and I was just given a complete 1996 Cardinal team (entire team) promotional card set even including Tony and Fredbird. The company on the cards is Kansas City Life Insurance Company. it has all of the stats on the back of each card and has safety statement on each back, such as "Don't play on or near railrod tracks".

Any ideas on the worth?

Thank you for your help!

Brian

You probably won't get anything here since this is a basketball card forum. Also, asking for / providing book values in open forums violates the site's TOS. I can tell you the '05 Cardinals team sets usually sell on Ebay for $5.00 - $8.00. The '96 team set is probably in the same range.

- Kevin

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=689292

Specifically, members can not:

* Start "Book Value Request" threads or threads volunteering pricing data.
    * Use your Online Price Guide (OPG) or print version price guide as a community tool in anyway.
    * Scan print versions of Beckett, Tuff stuff or other publications and post the scans on SCF.
    * Answer requests for book values in the open forum and reference the source.

Failure to comply with the rules will result in warnings and/or infractions.

Kevin is correct, I need to close this thread if you have any questions please feel free to pm me.

thanks
    Brandon