New additions for my fleer throwbacks collection

I just moved back to my home town (st. louis). So i thought i would try to hit up some local shops to try and get some cards for my obsession. I went to three shops still a few more to hit up, but i scored some good stuff. Got all these cards from one shop The Dugout off Watson rd in South County. Owner was very helpful. Here they are........

I also got a Platinum that i needed and 4 loose packs(yielded nothing) I paid $100. I already had the Probie with a plain black swatch, but I had to upgrade when he pulled it out!! I only need 12 more autos, Neely stickwork, 6 tie-downs, and about 60 platinums. I'm trying for all multi-colored memorabilia. Out of all the memorabilia cards in the set i have 18/34 multi colored. I'm doing pretty good for only a year of searching. It's gonna be hard to complete, i think enforcersonly can vouch for that.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Cool two new cards, that glove piece is sweet!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content